About Senate Project Services
We work hard to keep our relationships and are pleased that we have clients from when we started Senate Project Services.
We have fully qualified quantity surveying and arbitration staff for contract and commercial matters, and fully qualified experienced people for health and safety support and principle designer roles. We use robust auditing techniques to underpin all of our submissions together with research on the latest dispute decisions which may help with supporting your claim or contract issue. Our direct access Barrister helps with legal interpretation and legal strategies.
We help with
- Contract Vetting – summarising complex contracts to assist with tendering and contract acceptance negotiations.
- Collateral Warranties
- Expert Witness – appointed to provide opinion on a number of disputes passing technical opinion forensically
- Health and Safety – Principal Designer
- Health and Safety – Company Health and Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety – support in helping with CHAS, Safe Contractor, Achiles,
- Health and Safety – Site Safety Compliance visits.
- Contract Administration and Project Management and Intervention
- Extension of Time, Loss and Expense preparation and submission.